Playa Vista, CaliforniaApply Now
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end development paradigms, frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our applications. You are expected to strive for self-expansion and will be expected to build reusable code and libraries for future use, troubleshoot and debug applications, optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability, among other responsibilities.
Participating in the design and creation of scalable software.
Developing for both front and backend side of our applications.
Creating servers and databases for functionality.
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Designing and developing APIs.
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or any related field.
- Minimum three years of experiences working as a Full Stack Engineer or similar capacity
- Highly experienced with programming languages like Java, Go, Python or Node.js.
- Proficient experience using frameworks such as Spring.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools and platforms such as Git on BitBucket/Github.
- Familiarity with database technology, both RDBMS and NoQL, such as Postgres, MariaDB, MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Highly independent, self driven with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Best-in-class benefits, including medical, vision, dental and PTO
- Regularly stocked fridge and pantry featuring our employee’s favorites snacks and daily.
- Learn and grow: we offer our employees an unlimited spend on resources – be they books, bootcamps, or classes – to help improve our professional selves.