Location: RemoteApply Now
At Fama, everything starts and ends with our product. Our groundbreaking technology is what draws in new customers and keeps existing clients coming back year after year. Fama is looking for a lead product manager to help us level up. Specifically, we are searching for someone with a burning desire to work closely with executives, customers, and the entire Fama-ly to help mold and execute the product vision that will define the future of the business.
The ideal candidate is an experienced leader that weaves high-level strategy and on-the-ground execution. This includes, but is not limited to: communicating a product vision, developing product roadmaps, prioritizing initiatives, and writing feature requirements.
- Report directly to the CTO, and work closely with leadership to create, maintain, and prioritize the product roadmap
- Initiate qualitative and quantitative research to shape the right features around a shared vision
- Team up with a variety of internal stakeholders to prioritize features and product roadmaps
- Work closely with engineering, design and data science to effectively communicate product requirements
- Be comfortable leveraging a wide variety of product-based analytics and a method for balancing instinct and data
- Work with the internal users in the company as well as our clients on discovering and evaluating new features and ideas
- Perform ongoing market and competitive analysis to help Fama maintain its competitive edge
- Wireframe new features and work with the designer(s) to transform those into high fidelity design
Stand-out Applicants Will Have:
- A passion for solving human-centric problems
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS products, particularly around developing APIs for 3rd party developers
- Experience with UX Research
- Background working with large enterprise customers