Location: RemoteApply Now
Fama is currently seeking a Research Analyst to oversee the fulfillment of Fama’s new product offering, Investigator Reports. This is a unique opportunity to help our company scale. We’re looking for an individual who is confident in their research ability and organization that is comfortable being the subject matter expert within the team. We expect that the individual will be a mentor and strong communicator within a team of analysts.
The Research Analyst is responsible for the creation and fulfillment of a variety of Investigator reports to meet unique client needs. Investigator reports are a comprehensive news and litigation background search focused on identifying client-relevant content for executive hiring. You will be collaborating with a team of analysts and will participate in the training, scalability, and quality of Fama’s Investigator product.
Primarily, this role will be working in Fama’s web application creating Investigator reports using a variety of third party databases, machine learning, and report summarization. Specific databases include LexisNexis, Pacer, and Factiva to name a few. We are looking for a skilled researcher with strong writing and verbal skills. You will work with the Product and Operations teams on feature enhancements and scalability. This entails quality assurance, bug reporting, assistance in feature requirements, and knowledge of expected functionality.
This is a challenging role that requires an individual able to multitask, clearly communicate with team members, and maintain a quality deliverable. At the same time, this role provides an opportunity to collaborate and participate in building the foundation of a scalable product.
- Collaborate with a team of analysts for both individual and joint report fulfillment including:
- Comprehensive search and analysis of news and litigation content.
- Executive summarization of relevant news and litigation content.
- Perform a quality assurance process maintaining Fama’s high report quality standards.
- Maintain process documentation for training purposes.
- Communicate directly with management on product requests and feedback.
- Be in tune with client expectations and use cases to deliver customized reports.
- Collaborate with the team to develop valuable product enhancements that anticipate client needs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in an Information Science, Technology Management, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience as a research experience in executive search, due diligence, or related industry preferred.
- Deep understanding of database research and custom queries/boolean searching.
- Specific experience with LexisNexis, Pacer, and Factiva is a plus.
- Experience with Google Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented.