Playa Vista, CaliforniaApply Now
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Enterprise Sales Director to lead and manage a growing sales team.
You should have a proven track record of success in scaling and leading a team of Account Executives and SDRs.
You will also be responsible for developing and executing key sales strategies, hitting annual targets and building relationships and understanding customer trends.
This position reports to the CEO.
- Manage a high-performing team by retaining and recruiting top talent, while managing resources efficiently.
- Execute on and further develop Fama’s sales playbook to meet or exceed revenue quota.
- Responsible for revenue goals and collaborating with marketing to build a healthy sales pipeline.
- Coach, motivate and mentor a team of Account Executives and SDRs
- Work with Fama’s executive team to track and maintain a set of metrics that drive success of our sales efforts.
- Represent Fama at industry events such as trade shows and conferences.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with our channel partners.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree is a “nice to have.”
- 7+ years of cloud-based SaaS enterprise sales experience, experience selling HCM solutions is a “nice to have.”
- 7+ years of experience managing a sales team, including a demonstrated track record of leading your past teams to exceed quarterly and annual quota targets
- ch+ years of experience selling enterprise solutions with ACVs greater than $50k.
- Experience working in a start-up and hyper-growth environment
- A deep understanding of what it takes to hire, ramp, and lead and early-stage sales teams to a high level of performance
- Thrives in a fast-paced, fast-growing, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated history of adhering to high standards and using good judgement
- Great communicator with advanced customer selling skills and ability to influence others
- Guide the team to use defined processes and tools for productivity improvements
- Willing to travel up to 10-20% of the year